- Britannia Industries Limited reserves its rights to revise this policy from time to time at its discretion.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please contact email@example.com
- Britannia Industries Limited shall not be responsible/liable in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of any information by unauthorised person.
- Any personal information shared by you in this Website shall be kept confidential in accordance with Britannia Industries Limited ‘s reasonable security practices and procedures. Personal information, shared by you, shall be used for doing the intended business with you
- In the course of its business, Britannia Industries Limited may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice
- Cookies: – To personalize your experience on Britannia Industries Limited ‘s Marie Gold My Startup contest Website or to support one of its promotions, Britannia Industries Limited may assign your computer browser a unique random number (cookie). “Cookies” enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing your experience or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security will not be compromised when you accept a “cookie” from Britannia Industries Limited ‘s Website
- Information about site usage is collected automatically, it includes devices, IP addresses, browsers, that we may collect either through users or user browsing our site or interaction with us by SMS / phone call.
- Britannia Industries Limited reserves its rights to collect, analyse and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhance its services to the visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
Britannia Industries Limited, (hereinafter referred to as ‘ Britannia ‘) has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that your access to this website is secure and free from any viruses, trojans or similar destructive software. However, Britannia does not, in any manner and for any purpose, warrant that your access to this website will be secure and free from any viruses, trojans or similar destructive software and you are hereby cautioned that Britannia will not, Under any Circumstances, accept any liability for any damage sustained as a result of your accessing this website. You are expressly advised to carry out your own security precautions and checks prior to and whilst accessing the website.
Britannia expressly disclaims, in any manner and for any purpose, any and all warranties with regard to any portion of any content contained on the website and expressly cautions the visitor not to place any reliance whatsoever on the information and/or statements contained within this website, without verifying the authenticity of the information/ statements from independent sources. Britannia does not undertake the responsibility of regularly updating the content herein and does not undertake any liability in any matter arising as a result of any action/ inaction which places reliance upon the information and/ or statements made available on this website. Further, Britannia shall stand indemnified by the visitor against any and all claims that arise as a result of misuse by the visitor of the contents and/ or services provided within the website.
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing the content, Britannia Industries Limited shall not be liable/responsible as to the completeness or correctness or updation of the said content and all liabilities whether direct or indirect arising out of use of the said content/information on this site.